Rapid R44E Staple Gun - the choice of DIY and home users seeking superior quality solutions, this kit offers high performance levels, a long working life and the capacity to be used regularly and intensively.
Easy to use kit including staple gun and staples designed for fastening of insulation materials and plastic foil as well as other roofing applications.
2-step force adjuster can be set to reflect different types of material and the length of staple being used.
Delivered with flatwire staples specifically designed for insulation material where high levels of fastening are demanded
Intelligent system to recover the last staple. You do not have to throw it anymore, because the lever's trigger spring can be deflated without activating the staple head. Just pull it slightly towards the back of the tacker, close it near the stapler body and pull it back. Save on staples and storage space.
Rapid 140 staples have a green color code.
Colour coded system for easy staple selection and purchasing, uses Rapid 140/6, 140/8, 140/10, 140/12, 140/14 staples, large loading capacity
- For flatwire staple Rapid 140, 6-14 mm
- 2-step force adjuster can be set to reflect different types of material and the length of staple being used
- All-steel wear parts inside
- Ergonomic handle with lock function for easy storage
- Visiting hole staples in the staple store
- 3 year guarantee
- Including 970 pcs of 140/8 staples
- Material: metal/plastic
- Dimensions: 39 x 132 x 285 mm
- Staple type: 140
- Staple height: max. 14 mm
- Adjustable force: YES
- Weight: 380 g
The fabric of the staple: Galvanizated
Staple shape: Square head
Staple height: 6mm,10mm,12mm,14mm,8mm
Type of staple: 140
Staple guns material: Plastic
Consumables and accessories
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.