are fastener element that ensures a safe and tight joint.
Available in a wide range of materials and sizes, with different types of heads and multiple finishes.
Standard rivets are blind rivets with a breaking mandrel.
They are designed for the fastening, in a fast and simple way, of all kind of materials, when a especially high torque force is not needed.
Standard Rivet is available in a wide range of diameters, covering a wide grip range.
Along the same line, the variety of materials are huge and so are the finishing options; from lacquering to the different protective coatings, the customisation possibilities are infinite.
Features and Benefits
Materials to be fixed
- Single-side access (blind rivet)
- It can be fixed from both ends
- Diversity. It is available in a wide range of materials: aluminium, steel, stainless steel
- It can fasten different materials with different types of manufacturing: composites, laminate materials, heat treated, etc.
- It does not deform surfaces after the riveting process is finished (painted, glazed surfaces, etc.)
- Good resistance to temperature variations
- It does not come loose from dynamic stress (vibrations)
- High resistance to corrosion
- Fast, simple and great quality assembly
- The riveting process is environmentally friendly, free of smoke, sparks, fumes
- It requires simple, fast and lightweight tools
- Metal to Metal: Aluminium, Steel, Stainless steel, Copper
- Plastic to Metal
- Automotive industry
- Bodyworks – commercial vehicles
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Metal industry
- Metal furniture
- Electrical appliances
- Ladder manufacturing
Steel - Lacquering, zincating (galvanised and alloys) and organic coating.
Aluminium - Lacquering, anodising and organic coating.
Stainless steel - Passivation and lacquering