Rapid Standard Alumium rivets diameter 3.2mm x 8mm are recommended for DIY and hobby use. They are designed for permanent fixing of 2 pieces of metal, hard plastic, leather.
This type of rivets can fix a wide range of materials with a thickness between 2-4 mm.
Color coded system for easy selection and purchase.
For Rapid RP10, RP40, RP60 and RP100 rivets.
- Recommended for car, motorcycle and bicycle repairs, decorations and other works that involve the permanent fixing of two sheets.
- Rust resistant due to the aluminum construction, they are useful for universal use.
- Aluminum rivets, diameter 3.2 mm and 8 mm length
- Can catch materials with a thickness between 2 - 4 mm
- Resistant to rust due to aluminum construction
- Color coded system for easy selection and purchase
- The head of the rivet is made of aluminum, the rod is made of steel
- Material: aluminum
- Diameter: 3.2 mm
- Length: 8 mm
- Total Weight: 100 g
Rivet diameter: 3.2 mm
Rivet length: 8 mm
Weight: 100 g