RP110 Rivet Nut Pliers is a rivet nut insertion tool designed to provide a solution when fastening materials together are without access to the rear to tighten a bolt. With this tough, die cast aluminium tool, you can insert M3, M4, M5 and M6 rivet nuts – internally threaded tubular rivets. Once in place, a screw is inserted into the rivet nut, allowing the two materials to be fastened securely without using a bolt – and unlike normal rivets which cannot be easily removed, rivet nuts allow for simple removal should this be required. Other features include a forged steel lever, hardened jaws for long lifetime and soft grip handle for optimal comfort.
- Designed for professional use
- This rivet tool is suitable for repairing cars, trailers and furniture or even for boat construction. Also suitable for repairing tools and agricultural equipment.
- Ergonomic hand riveter, soft grip handle, for fastening materials with rivet nuts, designed for professional use
- Colour coded system for easy rivet selection and purchasing, uses M3, M4, M5 and M6 galvanised rivet nuts
- Strong steel body
- Integrated wrench to change nozzles, easy removal of rivets
- Contents: One Rapid RP110 hand riveter, M3, M4, M5 and M6 nozzles
2 year guarantee!
- Material: aluminium and steel, black finish
- Nuts Rivets: M3, M4, M5 and M6
- Dimension: 35 x 370 x 210 mm
- Weight: 793 g