Chip Diagonal Cutter ENGINEER NZ-05, 123 mm, high precision with ergonomic handle with black elastomer, of high quality, with protection against electrostatic discharges.
The opening angle adjustment (maximum 5 mm) is done using a hexagon head adjusting screw. The 1.5 mm hex wrench is included in the package.
- Material: Carbon steel ,Elastomer
- Overall length: 123mm
- Cutting head width: 6mm
- Long-life construction of jaws to prevent loose joint or overlapping of blade
- With opening angle adjuster (max. 5mm)
- With 1.5 mm hex key wrench as standard accessory for angle adjuster
- ESD-Safe handle made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPR)
- Material : S58C
- Hardness: HRC 58±4
- Cutting Capacity: copper wire diam. 0,6 mm
- With coiled spring
Material: Otel carbon,Elastomer
Overall length: 123mm
Cutting head width: 6mm
Maximum diameter: 0.6mm
Protection working under voltage: Nu
Package Contents: ENGINEER NZ-05 Cleste special taiere, mare precizie, 123mm
Produced: Made in Japan
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.