Rapid 7/14 mm Cable Staples High performance, ideal for professional and passionate DIY users. Made of high performance strong flat wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel.
The rounded crown of the staple is specially designed for fastening the cables. The flat wire increases the contact surface ensuring a durable and durable fixing without destroying the cable insulation.
After they are extracted they leave holes of 1 mm diameter in the material.
Color coded system (gray) for easy selection and purchase, in the same color with the stapler that uses them.
- Recommended for fixing low voltage cables (speakers, telephone, antenna, network cables, etc.). Ideal for cables with a maximum diameter of 6 mm (coaxial, UTP, bifilar, etc.).
- Can be fixed in hardwood, plywood, plaster, plasterboard, PVC.
- Rapid 7 staples was designed not to tighten or crush the high-speed transmission wires and cables, while preserving their properties.
- Never fix more than 3 wires with the same staple!
- Made of galvanized flat wire, which ensures a large contact surface with the material it fixes
- Outdoor use due to the galvanized surface resistant to rust
- Divergent staples - for strong attachment
- Strong high performance wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel
- Packing: 960 staples/blister
Works with Rapid MS2.1, MS4.1
, M30, Multitacker
, Arrow T25, Arrow T2025, Arrow Wiremate T25X, Arrow ET2025 (7/12), Rapesco/Tacwise CT60, Rapesco/Tacwise Z3 4in1, Stanley/Bostitch TR75 FATMAX, Stanley/Bostitch TR400 FATMAX, Rocafix MS20, Rocafix MS40, Rocafix MS655, Rocafix MS675
- Staple type: 7
- Height: 14 mm
- Wire type: galvanized steel
- Weight: 170 g