Rapid staples 53/8 are made of thin but resistant galvanized wire. Suitable for fastening fabrics, upholstery, labeling, arts, decorations or other applications where the staple must be almost invisible. The holes in the material remaining after removing the staple are very discreet and can be easily covered.
Rapid 53 staples are the most used type of staples for light work and decoration!
Also suitable for other staple brands such as AEG, Arrow, Bosch, Esco, KWB, LUX, Masters, Rapesco, Stanley and others.
Rapid 53 staples have a red color code.
Colour coded system for easy staple selection and purchasing.
- Ideal for attaching and fastening using staples when working with textiles, cloth, leather, posters, nets, labels, beads, frames and more.
- Recommended for small repairs, crafts, decorations and finishes.
- Use Fun to fix in applications where the staple must be almost invisible
- Made of galvanized thin wire
- Their legs are precisely cut for optimum penetration
- Packed in cardboard box containing 5000 staples
- Can be used with: R53, R153, R253, R353, R453, MS2.1, MS4.1, ALU610, ALU753, ALU853, ALU953, E100, ESN530, BTX530, R553, PS101, PS6-16, M10R, M20, M30, M40, Eco Tacker, Hobby Tacker, Hobby Tacker Dual, Multitacker, Compacta, Hobby Electric
- Material: galvanized steel
- Staple type: 53
- Staple height: 8 mm
- Dimensions: 50 x 37 x 120 mm
- Weight: 350 g
Staple height: 8mm
Type of staple: 53