Rapid Reduction Nozzle 14 mm is compatible with all Rapid hot air guns. Useful due to the precise direction of the hot air and to the welding of plastic materials.
The reduction nozzle is ideal in activities where hot air is needed focused on a small area, to protect adjacent areas.
Ideal for repairing plastic objects, gluing foils, applying edges on furniture, repairing auto-moto plastic accesories, filling cracks in plastic containers, removing paint from narrow corners, peeling of tinned assemblies (eg copper pipes at a temperature of 600⁰C), welding/peeling of PVC pipes or peeling of PVC from the edges, repairs to electronic or household appliances.
- 14 mm top diameter
- Suitable for Rapid Hot Air Guns
- Suitable for hot air guns with a nozzle diameter of 35.5 mm
- 2 year guarantee
- Exhaust diameter: 14 mm
- Material: metal
- Dimensions: 50 x 86 x 51
- Weight: 10 g
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.