Revolving Punch Pliers, for leather, textiles, plastic, 220 mm, KNIPEX 90 70 220
Quality in every detail
- To punch holes into leather, textiles and plastic material
- With six interchangeable punches: Ø 2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 5.0 mm
- With opening spring and locking device
- Powder-coated for reliable protection against rust
- Made in Germany
Sometimes, we give our pliers very hard. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long and careful look.
The steel used by Knipex is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chrome and vanadium, guaranteeing optimal cutting performance and lifetime - even if it requires special production and costs a little more. But our high product requirements require this.
Knipex also pays close attention to the small details. The angles, the clarity, the hardness, the hardness of the cutting edges. Precision and smooth movement of the joint. Handle design and finish. We continue to review these topics, research, test and improve our pliers.
- 1 x Revolving Punch Pliers, for leather, textiles, plastic, 220 mm, KNIPEX 90 70 220
Weith: 251 g
REACH compliant does not contain SVHC