Pliers with automatic adjustment, fixing necklaces, 250mm, maximum diameter 70mm, automotive, KNIPEX 85 51 250 AF
Quality in every detail
- The locking device enables simple and secure work on clamps under tension without effort
- One-hand release
- Can be used for standard, space-saving, spring wire hose clamps and for spring band clamps up to 70 mm nominal size
- Allows more than 40 mm clamping range
- Rotating, universal grip inserts for reliably gripping the clamps in all positions
- Jaw inserts can also be rotated under load
- Extremely good leverage which allows clamps to be opened easily without great effort
- Slim head design; narrow head width, rotating grip inserts make this an ideal tool, especially in confined areas
- Additional function: detach hoses gently using the serrated jaw
- Made in Germany
Sometimes, we give our pliers very hard. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long and careful look.
The steel used by Knipex is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chrome and vanadium, guaranteeing optimal cutting performance and lifetime - even if it requires special production and costs a little more. But our high product requirements require this.
Knipex also pays close attention to the small details. The angles, the clarity, the hardness, the hardness of the cutting edges. Precision and smooth movement of the joint. Handle design and finish. We continue to review these topics, research, test and improve our pliers.
- 1 x Pliers with automatic adjustment, fixing necklaces, 250mm, maximum diameter 70mm, automotive, KNIPEX 85 51 250 AF
Weight - 350 g
REACH compliant does not contain SVHC