KNIPEX Cable Shears, for cutting copper and aluminium, plastic handles, 600 mm, 95 21 600
- For cutting copper and aluminium single conductors as well as multiple stranded cables
- Not suitable for steel wire and wire ropes
- Precision-ground, hardened blades
- Clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation
- Favourable lever ratio due to toggle lever
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- Adjustable bolted joint
- Bolted cutter head, replaceable
- Made in Germany
Forged from chrome vanadium electrical steel, these cutters are built to last. This lightweight cutter has precision-matched cutting edges for cutting mild or hard steel. It also has clamping jaws under the joint for clamping and
Quality in every detail
Sometimes, we give our pliers very hard. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long and careful look.
The steel used by Knipex is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chrome and vanadium, guaranteeing optimal cutting performance and lifetime - even if it requires special production and costs a little more. But our high product requirements require this.
Knipex also pays close attention to the small details. The angles, the clarity, the hardness, the hardness of the cutting edges. Precision and smooth movement of the joint. Handle design and finish. We continue to review these topics, research, test and improve our pliers.
- 1 x KNIPEX Cable Shears, for cutting copper and aluminium, plastic handles, 600 mm, 95 21 600
Weight - 1862 g
REACH compliant does not contain SVHC