Engineer SS-01 Solder Sucker is a safe and easy to use tool. The Teflon nozzle at the pump head absorbs almost all the molten material used for soldering on the electronic boards without residue.
The melted glue can be vacuumed very easily by pressing the actuation button with one hand.
This device can be easily cleaned after use thanks to the self-cleaning rod with which it is provided.
The self-cleaning rod works every stroke of the piston.
Cleaning and maintenance Engineer SS-01
- very resistant aluminum body;
- built-in self-cleaning rod to prevent clogging of the device;
- Teflon tip to prevent the fludor or tinned tin from sticking together.
1. For cleaning, unscrew the body while holding the nozzle unit.
CAREFUL!!! Do not attempt to remove the piston unit!
2. Occasionally, wipe the residue and stains around the thread / spring with a cotton swab or cloth.
3. After cleaning is complete, apply silicone grease to the nozzle threads and the inside of the cylinder with a cotton swab.
This device has low maintenance costs due to the quick and easy replacement of the Engineer SS-11 suction head.
- Manufacturer: ENGINEER
- Tool type: desoldering vacuum cleaner
- Tip diameter: 2.2 mm
- Peak length: 10.5 mm
- Top material: Teflon
- Pump material: aluminum
- Operation button: YES
- Cylinder capacity: 5 cm³
- Length: 170 mm
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Weight: 33 g