Solder Sucker (High-power type) Engineer SS-02 is a safe and easy to use tool.
The silicone nozzle in the pump head absorbs almost all the molten material used for soldering on the electronic plates without residue.
This device can be easily cleaned after use.
The ergonomic shape allows one-handed operation.
How to use Engineer SS-02
- Heavy-duty aluminum body;
- The possibility of cutting the silicone tube to the desired length;
- Plunger is within reach of thumb, ideal for one hand operation;
- Built-in self-cleaning shaft to prevent clogging.
SS-02: Press down the nozzle elastically to cover the soldering point entirely. Absorb the melted solder very efficiently with less residue left on the board.
When a traditional solder sucker is used, there should be a gap between nozzle and board to avoid the heat of the iron tip and the suction power is reduced.
Plunger on the top is within easy reach of thumb. It is ideal for one-hand operation in continuous work.
Self-cleaning shaft works in every stroke of the plunger, which requires easy maintenance.
Cleaning and maintenance Engineer SS-02
1. For cleaning, unscrew the body while holding the nozzle unit.
WARNING!!! Do not attempt to remove the piston unit!
2. Occasionally, wipe the residue and stains around the thread / spring with a cotton swab or cloth.
3. After cleaning is complete, apply silicone grease to the nozzle threads and the inside of the cylinder with a cotton swab.
Recommendation: It is useful to keep the cylinder tight so that the pump ring gasket slides smoothly.
This device has low maintenance costs due to the quick and easy replacement of spare silicone tubes.
Spare parts and consumables:
- ENGINEER SS-16 spare silicone tubes
- The package continues 2 pcs. 50 mm long silicone tubes.
- These tubes can withstand a maximum temperature of 350⁰C.
- Inner diameter: 2 mm
- The tubes can be cut to the desired length.
- Manufacturer: ENGINEER
- Tool type: desoldering vacuum cleaner
- Tip diameter: 2 mm
- Top material: silicone
- Pump material: aluminum
- Actuation button: YES
- Cylinder capacity: 9 cm³
- Length: 153 mm
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Weight: 52 g