Rapid 606/23 mm Narrow Staples resin coated to increase the resistance to removal and optimum fastening in wood. It is an effective solution when fastened by hard materials or where a long staple is needed for deep penetration of the material.
These narrow crown staples, precision cut, are made of high performance galvanized steel and function as a double nail.
Ideal for fixing floors, floors, wooden panels or OSB, structures and partitions of wood.
- Made of strong high performance, durable wire, due to the construction of galvanized steel
- The resin layer increases the strength of the joint, making the staple more difficult to remove
- Outdoor use
- Leg length 23 mm
- The width of staple is 6 mm
- Color coded system for easy selection and purchase
- Packing: 600 staples/blister
For use with Rapid R606, Rapid PBS121
- Staple Type: 606
- Length: 23 mm
- Width: 6 mm
- Material: galvanized steel
- Resin coating: YES
Staple height: 23mm
Type of staple: 606
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.