High precision Reversible Precision Driver Set Engineer DK-13 is a tool of high precision, very useful and very durable, made in Japan.
This set comes with 3 double bits (Phillips/Slot on both ends). Bits have a diameter of 4 mm and a length of 125 mm. Once mounted on the screwdriver body, these can be adjusted in length from 18 mm to 90 mm - using the mechanism on the handle.
The Slot ends of the bits have a width of 2.5 mm, 3.0 mm and 4.0 mm.
The Phillips peaks of the bits have the dimensions: # 00, # 0 (3.0 mm diameter), # 0 (3.8 mm diameter). All the bits are magnetized - very useful in the case of screws with more difficult access.
The handle is provided with an elastomer sleeve for comfortable use.
The screwdriver body is provided with a rotating cap on the top for easy and precision when rotating the bits. It comes in vinyl case.
- Handle + 3 double ended shafts (Phillips & Slot)
- Hexagonal 4 mm slim shaft of 125mm long with double-ended blade (5-in-1)
- Adjustable length: 18 mm to 90 mm (set via a metal chuck)
- Rotary top cap aids quick & easy rotation for precise alignment
- Magnetised head (helps for those hard-to-reach screws)
- Cushioned Grip for well-fitting with fingers
- Supplied in a vinyl carrying case
The package contains: screwdriver body with bit length adjustment mechanism and rotation system, 3 bits with double magnetic heads, vinyl protective cover
Applications: electrotechnics, electronics, optics
||(－) 2.5 mm
|(＋) #0 (3 mm diameter)
||(－) 3.0 mm
|(＋) #0 (3.8 mm diameter)
||(－) 4.0 mm
Produced: Made in Japan
Package Contents: 1 x Set surubelnita
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.