Rapid M4 Rivet Nuts is ideal for fastening thin materials (0.5 – 2.0 mm). It can be used as nuts or buried rivets. Recommended for DIY projects! Due to the internal thread, the Rapid M4 internally threaded tubular rivets are a fixing solution and are recommended if using a traditional screw with the nut on the back of the materials is not possible. Fixing the M4 nuts is made very easy with the Rapid RP110 nut riveter
, specially designed for fixing these types of nuts.
- Recommended for fastening in soft pine wood, plywood, chipboard etc.
- It offers remarkable results in the manufacture of furniture.
- Perfect for the automotive industry, car service, motorcycle and bicycles, furniture making, decorations, fixing components in electrical panels and industrial use.
- Made of chromed steel, to prevent rust
- Use with Rapid RP110 nuts riveter
- Recommended in situations where the use of a threaded rod or screw with fasteners on the back of the material is impossible or very difficult
- Ideal for fastening materials up to 2.0 mm thick
- Color coding for easy identification when you want to order the same type or other type of nut again
- The package contains 20 pieces nuts inner thread and a HSS metal drill Ø6
- Material: chromed steel
- Height: 10.5 mm
- Inner thread: YES
- Inner thread type: M4
- Diameter metal drill: 6 mm
- Drill type: HSS (metal)
- Dimensions: 35 x 120 x 50 mm
- Weight: 30g
Consumables and accessories
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.