Rapid PRO PB161 Pneumatic nailer kit has a strong and light body (made of magnesium alloy), which reduces the fatigue of the hand during sustained rhythm use.
The nail storage is tilted at an angle of 34⁰, which gives better access and a more comfortable working position, reducing user fatigue.
It is equipped with a 360° adjustable air exhaust nozzle, which keeps dust away from work surfaces.
The trigger has a system of protection against accidental discharge. Rapid PRO PB131 nailing machine will trigger the mechanism of the stapling head only if the long nose is well placed on the work surface. Basically you can't shoot nails in the "air"!
The actuation of the trigger and the pressing of the stapling head on the working surface must be operated simultaneously!
The nail system loading system ensures fast recharging with supplies when needed, and the "Easy - clear" mechanism eliminates clogged nails without any problems.
- For brad Rapid No. 32, 32 - 64 mm
- Sequential actuation trigger
- 360° adjustable air exhaust – keeps dust away from the work surface
- Operating Pressure: 5 – 7 Bar
- Air Consumption: 0.81 – 1.11 Litre
- Strong and durable light weight magnesium main body
- Adjustable-depth-of-drive mechanism
- Quick loading system
- No-mar pad – to protect work surfaces
- Comfort grip
- Kit included: Rapid PRO PB161 Pneumatic nailer kit, hex wrench, 3 pneumatic fittings, 300 nails 32/50 mm, hard transport briefcase
2 year guarantee!
- Case Material: plastic
- Safety nose: yes
- Adfjustable firing rate: yes
- Safety catch: yes
- Long nose: yes
- 360° air exhaust: yes
- Brads height: 64 mm
- Front quick release system: yes
- Brads type: 32
- Adjustable force: yes
- Balanced: yes
- Weight: 2520 g
Staple height: 32mm,38mm,50mm,64mm
Staple guns material: Metalic