Rapid 140/14 High Performance staples from flat wire, very versatile, they are suitable for use when fastening a thin cardboard, foils, labels, paper, etc., in cases where the staple is not to be buried in the material.
They are the most popular staples in packaging industry, due to their very high grip capacity.
A particular application of this type of flat wire case is the fixing of vinyl sheets. These can be "cut" very easily when fastening with traditional staples for upholstery, made of fine wire.
When a flat staple fastens a vinyl foil the risk of the material being cut decreases.
Is well known that vinyl has greater traction force than canvas or other textile material, which is why it is recommended to use flat wire staples, which ensures a strong and durable attachment.
The flat wire staples fits perfectly on the material without damaging it.
They are therefore ideal for insulation materials, plastic sheeting, ceiling tiles… Available also with divergent point to provide the maximum strength between 2 parts fastened together.
This staple is the N°1 staple on the professional market.
The Rapid 140 staples have a green color code, just like the stapler they work with.
The staples are color-coded for easy selection and purchase.
Used for fastening materials such as carpets, tarpaulins, wire mesh, plastic or aluminum foil, shading foil, cardboard, insulation membrane, anti-condensation foil, posters, labels and markers on wood.
- Made of stainles steel, galvanized, which ensures a large contact surface with the material it fixes
- Outdoor use due to the galvanized surface resistant to rust
- Strong high performance wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel
- Packaging: 648 staples/blister
For Rapid tackers and hammers: R34, R44, R64, ALU740, ALU840, ALU940, R54, E-tac, ESN114, R214, PS111
- Staple type: 140
- Height: 14 mm
- Wire type: galvanized steel
- Dimensions: 49 x 111 x 31 mm
- Weight: 120 g
- Flat wire staple for Insulation, plastic sheeting, ceiling tiles, fitted carpets, inside wraps, roofing.
- Exist in short and long strip for both DIY and PRO tools
- Available in Galvanized, Stainless steel finish and DP cut