Knipex set, 3 x pliers for frequent use, plumbers, electricians, multi-component handles, 180-250mm 002009V01
Pliers set with three important pairs of pliers for the workshop and the assembly area
Forged steel pliers for high quality tools; hardened with oil
- Handles with non-slip plastic coating and two-tone multi-component grips
- Attractive sales packaging with standard Euro perforation
- Tools in a deep drawn plastic tray with a transparent lid
- Combined pliers Knipex 03 02 180 - gripping flat and round material with two gripping areas and cutting standard materials
- Diagonal cutters Knipex 70 02 160: optimized geometry of the cutting edge and transmission for high cutting force
- Knipex 87 01 250 Cobra high-tech pliers; the handles are covered with plastic
The decisive factor for the function of a pair of pliers is their precision: without accuracy, there is no reliable cutting, gripping or deforming, and no operation without play. Tight tolerances, the compliance of which we ensure with modern manufacturing technology, enable us to meet our strict quality requirements.
We achieve these requirements through strict measurements and various tests – after the individual production steps and at the end of the entire process. We use state-of-the-art measuring technology and long-term testing systems, as well as practical routine testing by hand.
To ensure that our pliers meet your expectations and our high demands, we only use selected steel alloys that have been rolled according to our specifications.
Made in Wuppertal, Germany
We manufacture exclusively in Germany, at the founding location in Wuppertal.
With a vertical range of manufacture of almost 100%, we can control all production steps and directly influence and continuously improve them to the best possible quality.
- 1 x Storage tray
- 1 x Patent combined 180mm
- 1 x High-tech Cobra Pliers 250mm
- 1 x Diagonal cutting pliers with raised lever 160mm
Weight - 950 g
REACH compliant does not contain SVHC