KNIPEX Alligator, 300 mm adjustable pliers, plumbing, parrot pliers, self-locking device, plastic handles, 88 01 300 - the Hightech Water Pump Pliers. No more time-consuming presetting of the required opening size. Just position the upper jaw to the workpiece, push button and move close the lower jaw, ingeniously simple.
Quality in every detail
- Good access to the workpiece due to slim size of head and joint area
- More output and comfort compared to conventional water pump pliers of the same length: 9-notch adjustment positioning for 30 % more gripping capacity
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx. 61 HRC: high wear resistance and stable gripping
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide
- Robust construction, insensitive to dirt; particularly suitable for outdoor work
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched
- High performance chrome vanadium steel
- Made in Germany
Sometimes, we give our pliers very hard. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long and careful look.
The steel used by Knipex is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8% carbon and defined parts of chrome and vanadium, guaranteeing optimal cutting performance and lifetime - even if it requires special production and costs a little more. But our high product requirements require this.
Knipex also pays close attention to the small details. The angles, the clarity, the hardness, the hardness of the cutting edges. Precision and smooth movement of the joint. Handle design and finish. We continue to review these topics, research, test and improve our pliers.
- 1 x KNIPEX Alligator, 300 mm adjustable pliers, plumbing, parrot pliers, self-locking device, plastic handles, 88 01 300
Weith: 511 g
REACH compliant does not contain SVHC