The built-in safety spring retracts the puller pin into the sleeve and keeps shock and deformation to a minimum when the Engineer PAS-31 puller is out of hand.
Please note: this extraction tool will not work with square-shaped crimping pins / connectors - only round-ended terminal pins!
• Do not use for terminals that do not fit in size. The pin may be damaged
• Please be careful not to catch your fingers during use
Engineer PAS-31 pulls out terminal pins: JST" ML & EL Series, "MOLEX" 1625 Series
Please note that this information is only a reference and may not work well on some models.
Instructions for use
Insert the puller pin into the socket terminal. Be sure to insert it deep, otherwise the puller may not reach the lance of the housing.
When the insertion is complete, push the piston forward at the end of the clamp and you can remove the pin.
- Product type: Extractor
- Brand: Engineer
- Model: PAS-31
- Use: Disassembly
- Connector type: Connectors and sockets
- Inner diameter: 2.1 mm
- Outer diameter: 2.7 mm
- Material: SUS 303 stainless steel
- Color: Red
- Length: 62 mm
- Dimensions: 62 x 21 x 21 mm
- Weight: 30 g