Rapid FP216 wire fencing pliers - for making / repairing wire mesh fences.
The Rapid FP216 fence clamp combines an exceptional level of comfort with a fast use and high durability system. Respond to all your need for fixing the fences.
Designed with a high-capacity storage and a quick loading system, the Rapid FP216 wire fence fastener clamps are ideally suited for bonding longer and larger mesh areas to the traction wires. Works with HOG VR16 2-8 mm hog rings.
- Fasten a thin wire mesh on a harness wire to make fodder for animals, poultry, rabbit cages, delimiting breeding areas, infant areas, or fencing the sheepskin of sheep, securing / enclosing the garden and mounting the bag cloth on fence.
- Each application requires a HOG (ring) suitable for the wire diametre used to build the fence.
2 year warranty!
- Integrated staple magazine
- Ergonomic handle with easy grip for a high level of comfort even during long use;
- Built from hard steel to allow increased durability when in use;
- Wire cutting function at desired size;
- Number of staple pointers remaining in the magazine;
- Locking hook to keep the clamps closed and to save storage space;
- Easy and fast loading with a full HOG ring.
Staple shape: Hog ring
Staple height: 2-8mm
Type of staple: VR16
Consumables and accessories