Rapid Pneumatic Staple Gun PS111 is ergonomic, recommended for high tempo work with insulation material, plastic sheeting, cardboard packaging and much more. Designed for long-term use, it reduces hand fatigue compared to manual staple gun.
Another important feature is the 360° adjustable air exhaust nozzle, which keeps dust away from work surfaces.
The PS111 pneumatic staple gun is supplied with an adjustable air outlet nozzle, which allows the directing of the exhaust air away from the user or other objects in the workshop, so as to avoid accidental deterioration of grating or sensitive things.
Other features include: trigger lock system against accidental triggering, quick reload function and non-stick rubber protection of the staple head, which protects the surfaces where the staple is hit.
It uses Rapid 140 staples
, with height between 6 and 16 mm, easy to supply.
It is also well balanced, which makes it easier to use and offers an exceptional sense of control.
It rarely hangs, which speaks to the attention to detail in the design of this model.
Before starting work, it is very important to have the proper staples. Check in the specifications of this pneumatic pistol for stapler, the type of staple you use.
- Strong and durable
- Lightweight thanks to magnesium body
- Comfortable grip for increased comfort and efficiency
- Precision work made easy due to long nose
- High operational safety due to contact trigger lock
- 360 degree adjustable air exhaust
- Colour coded system for easy staple selection,
- Uses No. 140 staples (6-16 mm)
- Quick loading
- Flat front for easy use in awkward spaces
- Comes in a practical carrying case 70 x 211 x 299 mm
Contents: One Rapid PS111 pneumatic staple gun in carrying case, 300 pcs 140/10 staples, three pneumatic fittings, hex wrench
2 year Guarantee!
- Material: magnesium body
- Staple type: 140
- Dimensions: 70 x 211 x 299 mm
- Weight: 1770 g