Rapid M5 Rivet Nuts are ideal for fastening thin materials (up to 2.5mm thick). These can be used as nuts or buried rivets. Recommended for DIY projects! Due to the internal thread, the Rapid M5 internally threaded tubular rivets are a fixing solution and are recommended if using a traditional screw with the nut on the back of the materials is not possible. Fixing the M5 nut nuts is made very easy with the Rapid RP110 nut riveter
, specially designed for fixing these types of nuts.
- Recommended for fastening in soft pine wood, plywood, chipboard etc.
- It offers remarkable results in the manufacture of furniture.
- Perfect for the automotive industry, car service, motorcycle and bicycles, furniture making, decorations, fixing components in electrical panels and industrial use.
- Made of chromed steel, to prevent rust
- Use with Rapid RP110 nuts riveter
- Recommended in situations where the use of a threaded rod or screw with fasteners on the back of the material is impossible or very difficult
- Ideal for fastening materials up to 2.5 mm thick
- Color coding for easy identification when you want to order the same type or other type of nut again
- The package contains 20 pieces nuts inner thread and a metal drill
- Material: chromed steel
- Height: 15 mm
- Inner thread: YES
- Inner thread type: M5
- Dimensions: 35 x 120 x 50 mm
- Weight: 60 g