Rapid 36/10 mm Cable Staples high performance, are ideal for professional and perfectionist users. Made of high performance strong wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel.
The rounded crown of the staple is specially designed for fastening the cables. The flat wire increases the contact surface ensuring a durable fixing without destroying the cable insulation.
After they are extracted they let holes of 1 mm diameter in the material.
DP (Divergent Point) Staples it is a special staple line designed with Divergent Point to provide maximum strength between two fixed parts. The feet of the staples are sharpened so when they enter the support material, they diverge in two different directions ensuring a very strong fixation.
Color coded system (gray) for to make a easy selection and purchase, being in the same color with the stapler that uses them.
- Recommended for fixing low voltage cables (speakers, telephone, antenna, network cables etc.). Ideal for cables with a maximum diameter of 6 mm (coaxial, UTP, bifilar etc.).
- Can be fixed in hardwood, plywood, plaster, plasterboard and PVC.
- Rapid 36 staples were designed for no to tighten or crush the high-speed transmission wires and cables, while preserving their properties.
- Never fix more than 3 wires with the same staple!
- Made of galvanized flat wire, which ensures a large contact surface with the material it fixes
- Very resistant to rust. Outdoor use due to the galvanized surface
- Divergent staples - for strong grip.
- Strong high performance wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel
- Packing: 5 x 1000 staples/box
- Works with Rapid PRO R36 ,Arrow T25, Rapesco CT60, Novus J02 AL, Novus J19L
- Staple type: 36
- Height: 10 mm
- Wire type: galvanized