Rapid 8/15 Galvanized Brad Nails with small head, are designed for discreet or invisible applications. They do not rust due to the high-performance galvanized steel wire from which they are made. Optimal penetration due to precisely cut tips. Leave holes 1 mm in diameter when removed.
Ideal for finishing in carpentry or carpentry, mounting storage, frames. Recommended for small repairs, crafts, decorations and finishes.
- Made of galvanized steel
- Cut with great precision for optimal penetration
- Outdoor use or environments with high humidity
- Numerical system for easy selection and purchase
- Packing: 1000 nails/blister
Use with Rapid R453, MS4.1, R64, R83, ALU753/740, ALU853/840, ALU913/953/940, E100, E-tac, ESN530/114, BTX530, R553, R606, EN330, PBS121, PB131, PBS151, M40, Hobby Tacker Dual, Multitacker, Hobby Electric
- Nail type: 8
- Length: 15 mm
- Material: galvanized steel
Nail Type: 8
Nail Material: Galvanized
The height of the nail: 15 mm
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.