Rapid 28/9 mm white Cable Staples high performance, are ideal for professional and perfectionist users. Made of high performance strong wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel. The staple wire is electrostatic paint white.
The rounded crown of the staple is specially designed for fastening the cables. The flat wire increases the contact surface ensuring a durable fixing without destroying the cable insulation.
After they are extracted they let holes of 1 mm diameter in the material.
DP (Divergent Point) Staples it is a special staple line designed with Divergent Point to provide maximum strength between two fixed parts. The feet of the staples are sharpened so when they enter the support material, they diverge in two different directions ensuring a very strong fixation.
Color coded system (gray) for to make a easy selection and purchase, being in the same color with the stapler that uses them.
- Recommended for fixing low voltage cables (speakers, telephone, antenna, network cables etc.). Ideal for cables with a maximum diameter of 4.5 mm (coaxial, UTP, bifilar etc.).
- Can be fixed in hardwood, plywood, plaster, plasterboard and PVC.
- Rapid 28 staples were designed for no to tighten or crush the high-speed transmission wires and cables, while preserving their properties.
- Never fix more than 3 wires with the same staple!
- Made of galvanized flat wire, which ensures a large contact surface with the material it fixes
- Very resistant to rust. Outdoor use due to the galvanized and electrostatic paint surface
- Divergent staples - for strong grip.
- Strong high performance wire, resistant due to the construction of galvanized steel and white electrostatic paint
- Packing: 1000 staples/carton
- Works with Rapid PRO 28E cable tacker stapler, Arrow T18, Rapesco CT45
- Staple type: 28
- Height: 9 mm
- Wire type: galvanized and white electrostatic paint
- Weight: 110 g