Long Nose Gripping Pliers ENGINEER PZ-60 - Alligator-like tough gripping jaws with Screw Remover. Screw removal - Just Grip & Turn!
- Long nose pliers with non-slip jaws
- Durable comfort grips
- With side-cutter
- Internationally awarded design
- Vertical Serrations to bite & grip a screw head
- Small screw in confined space
- PZ-60 enables you to remove a tiny screw easily
- Heavy-duty T-shaped handles
- This unique handle shape helps to prevent the handle sleeve from twisting or turning round, good for heavy users.
- Light weight (20% less in-house comparison)
- Screw Head Size
- Dome (Truss) Head
- Round or Pan Head
- Screw head: diam. 2 to 5.5 mm
- Further applications
- Inter-meshed teeth even hold a thin plate securely.
- Pulling out a split pin etc.
- Fine cutting blades
How does PZ-60 work?
Ordinary pliers jaws are lined with horizontal serrations. When you grasp and turn a screw head with ordinary pliers, the jaws slip and the screw remains stuck.
Perfect fitting serrations maximize friction with no slippage.
Specially-designed jaws generate gripping power.
Select the adapted position of jaws depending on the diameter of a screw head.
Why does the PZ-60 have Inter-meshed teeth?
Ordinary long nose pliers
Ordinary pliers require strong grip so as to hold a thin plate securely or cut a thin material.
The gripping jaws can bite into the material and the cutting blade can cut even a thin wire with less grasping power.
- The tool may not remove specially-hardened, heat-treated or glued screws.
- Be sure to apply this tool to a screw head, but not to screw thread
Product recommended by the Romanian Association of Electricians!
Material: Otel carbon
Overall length: 190mm
Maximum diameter: 1.2mm
Protection working under voltage: Nu
Package Contents: Cleste nas lung extragere suruburi rupte ENGINEER PZ-60, 190mm, 180g, verde
Produced: Made in Japan
Consumables and accessories
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.