Dymo Shipping Digital Scale S100 100kg, USB connection was designed to provide you with the convenience of weighing packages in your home or office up to 100 kg.
You cannot share the Dymo Shipping Digital Scale S100 to other users on a network like you would a printer or a scanner. However, because the DYMO 100 kg USB scale requires no special drivers, you can easily connect it to any computer with DYMO Stamps installed as needed. (for USA only)
This scale conveniently locks the weight display for 10 seconds when the screen is obscured by a large item, features a tare function for weighing items in containers and shuts off automatically to prolong the life of your battery. Small and compact, this scale can fit easily on a desk or in most drawers when not in use. “Hold” feature locks weight display for 10 seconds – convenient when large package blocks view of display
Compact, accurate scale weighs packages up to 100 kg
TARE function – weigh items in a container minus weight of container
Reduce risk of under- or over-paying for postage using the digital display
Automatic shut-off when the scale is not in use – conserves battery power
- Digital accuracy reduces risk of over paying or underpaying postage
- This digital scale offers an easy-to-read 4-digit LCD display
- Detachable LCD display for convenient hand-held or wall-mounted viewing
- "Hold" features displays weight for 10 seconds after you remove package or envelope
- Space saving compact design
- TARE function allows you to weigh contents in container
- Perfect for small and medium packages
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (not included) or USB cable
Package includes: Dymo S100 Digital Postal Scale, User Manual
The scale should be situated on a flat, level, and stable surface. The scale platform should be securely fastened to the scale sub-platform. The scale can be affected by electrical and RF (Radio Frequency) interference. Operation near power transmission lines is not recommended. Operation near appliances which switch on and off with heavy currents (letter openers, copiers, microwave ovens) is not recommended. The recommended operating temperature for the scale is room temperature around 25⁰C (77 degrees Fahrenheit ). Allow the scale three hours to adjust to a the new climate if the scale was stored in a location a hot/cold environment. If the scale is to be operated in environments above or below room temperature, it is recommended that the scale be re-calibrated in that environment after a three hour adjustment period.
Warranty Information: 1 year!
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.