Digital Postal Scale 10 KG Dymo M10 was designed to provide you with the convenience of weighing envelopes and packages in your home or office up to 10 kg.
This scale conveniently locks the weight display for 10 seconds when the screen is obscured by a large item, features a tare function for weighing items in containers and shuts off automatically to prolong the life of your battery.
Small and compact, this scale can fit easily on a desk or in most drawers when not in use.
“Hold” feature locks weight display for 10 seconds – convenient when large package or envelope blocks view of display
Compact, accurate scale weighs envelopes and packages up to 10 kg
Tare function – weigh items in a container minus weight of container
Reduce risk of under- or over-paying for postage using the digital display
Automatic shut-off when the scale is not in use – conserves battery power
- Digital accuracy reduces risk of over paying or underpaying postage
- This digital scale offers an easy-to-read 4-digit LCD display
- "Hold" features displays weight for 10 seconds after you remove package or envelope; LED indicator when active
- Space saving compact design
- Tare Feature allows you to weigh contents in container
- Perfect for envelopes and small packages
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Warning
Package includes: Digital Postal Scale 10 KG, User Manual
Warranty Information: 1 year The scale should be situated on a flat, level, and stable surface.
Check if we have a scale in one category wich can help you in your project!
See video presentation for 180kg Dymo Scale here!
- The scale platform should be securely fastened to the scale sub-platform.
- The scale can be affected by electrical and RF (Radio Frequency) interference.
- Operation near power transmission lines is not recommended.
- Operation near appliances which switch on and off with heavy currents (letter openers, copiers, microwave ovens) is not recommended.
- The recommended operating temperature for the scale is room temperature around 25⁰C (77 degrees Fahrenheit ).
- Allow the scale three hours to adjust to a the new climate if the scale was stored in a location a hot/cold environment.
- If the scale is to be operated in environments above or below room temperature, it is recommended that the scale be re-calibrated in that environment after a three hour adjustment period.