Rapid 50/90 BB (indoor) Full Head Framing Coils Nails are ideal for framing, sheathing, decking, subflooring and working with crates, pallets or box assembly. The nails in the coil are connected to each other with wire for easy loading in the pneumatic nailer. They have a full head and a body with striations (rings) for the best and most durable fixation possible. Finishing is glossy.
Recommended for indoor use only!
Recommended for building wooden interior frames and structural works such as decking, railings, parquet and paneling. For indoor use only.
- Made of galvanized steel, with full head Ø7 mm, ring body, glossy finish
- Nail diameter: 2.1 - 2.8 – 3.1 mm (according to leg lengths)
- Metal wire collation
- 225 pcs nails per coil
- Diamond point, for the best penetration into the material
- Packing: 1800 nails, packed in sturdy corrugated carton boxes.
- Integrated handle for best handling
Comply with Construction products regulation (EU) 305/2011. Service Class 1 Nails, CE approved, Declared performances according to DIN EN14592.
Use with pneumatic nail guns Rapid PCN90
- Nail type: 50BB
- Length: 90
- Weight: 9500 g
Nail Type: 50
Nail Material: Steel
The height of the nail: 90 mm
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.