Label maker Dymo LabelManager 160 to make your mark on the world? Just type your text, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time. With six font sizes, eight text styles and over 200 symbols to choose from, the Label Manager 160 makes it easy to create high-quality labels for all your organization needs. To extend the battery life, the unit's auto power-off function turns the label maker off when not in use.
Edit text easily with one-touch fast formatting keys - bold, italics, vertical, underline, boxed. Type text quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard.
Create labels with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline, and 228 symbols and clip-art images
Take 36% fewer steps to create a label vs. competition*
Enjoy extended battery life with automatic shut-off
*vs. Brother P-Touch 1090, P-Touch 1290, and Epson LW-300 for an “abc” label bold and italic
The portable, affordable Dymo LabelManager 160 label maker will have you making labels in no time thanks to its user-friendly design and easy-to-view large LCD screen. You will be able to format your labels quickly with the one-touch Smart Keys. Customize your labels to your liking, selecting from 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline, or add impact with images.
- QWERTY keyboard allows you to input text quickly and easily
- Format labels for text size, bold, italic, underline/box, and vertical versus horizontal quickly using the one-touch Smart Keys
- View your labels prior to printing by using the print preview option on the label maker’s large LCD display
- Customize with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes, underline, 288 symbols or clip art
- Powered by 6 AAA alkaline batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter
- Uses 6 mm (1/4”), 9 mm (3/8”), and 12 mm (1/2”) Dymo D1 labels
The package contains:
- Labeling machine (label printer) DYMO LabelManager 160
- User manual in Romanian, free download
Labels printed with a Dymo label machine ensure a consistent flow during the handling of goods. The DYMO labeling market is growing to combat fraud and theft and to offer brand protection and integrity or authenticity. These may also include RFID tags or smart tags, holographic tags that discourage counterfeiting of products.
They are ideal solutions for solving hundreds of labeling tasks at home, in the office, in shops, factories, warehouses, medical centers or industrial units. Laminated polyester labels that withstand harsh conditions. Semi-permanent adhesive that keeps them firmly in place, but allows you to easily remove them without leaving any adhesive residue. It withstands extreme temperatures and can be used for items that need to be frozen or refrigerated.
- Heat transfer printing technology - no ink or toner required
- The adhesive protection is pre-cut, for easy peeling and a trouble-free application
- Peel off the labels without leaving any adhesive residue
- Adheres to most flat and clean surfaces, including plastic, paper, metal, wood, glass
- Resistant to UV radiation - despite the harmful effects of the sun it resists fading
- The labeling strip is in continuous mode and the ribbon is in the same box
- These durable D1 tapes measure 12 mm x 7 m (1/2 'x 23') and are printed in black text on a red background.
- Label printing type: Heat transfer
- Bandwidth: 12mm
- Band length: 3 / 7m
- Band material: Polyester
- Default size: No.
- Label fixing type: Adhesive tape
Applications for labeling at home, in the office, in shops, factories, warehouses, medical centers or industrial units.
Recommended applications: Identification and location of materials and equipment for fire prevention and extinguishing. Other applications: identification tags, bans, barcodes, inventory numbers, etc.
Contact a sales representative and you will receive a free specialist consultation for choosing the model of labeling device according to your needs!
Warranty: 2 years!