3M classic packing tape 48mm x 48m, transparent is recommended for packaging but also for everyday use. The rollers have a length of 48 m.
It is the most common adhesive tape and is used especially for packing (closing) small and medium-sized cardboard boxes with low or medium weight, subject to normal handling, temperature and transport conditions.
The adhesive tape has a very large area of applicability and is used in almost all areas being very easy to use for everyday tasks and shipments.
• stored in an environment with a temperature in the range of 18 - 20℃;
• the product must not be directly exposed to heat and humidity;
• the product should be kept at room temperature before use.
• Adhesion to hard, glossy or wavy surfaces;
• Polypropylene support does not contain PVC and is environmentally friendly;
• After application it is resistant to moisture and UV rays;
• Water-based acrylic adhesive, resistant to aging.
- Brand: 3M
- Applications: home, office, Industrial
- Tape support: polypropylene
- Adhesive: acrylic water-based
- Color: transparent
- Width: 48 mm
- Length: 48 m
- Support thickness: 25 microns
- Tapes thickness: 41 microns
- Application temperature: min 5℃/max 70℃