Rapid PRO R36E staple gun cables specially designed for fixing low voltage cables (speakers, telephone, antenna, network cables, etc.). Can fix cables with a maximum diameter of 6 mm (coaxial, UTP, bifilar, etc.)
Recommended for installers of telephone systems, audio/video security systems, cable television distributors and many others. Excellent help during the holiday season when installing light ornamental installations.
System for adjusting the stapling force in 3 steps, depending on the hardness of the material in which the staple is fastened (wood from different essences, wood boards, melamine chipboard, plasterboard, masonry, etc.).
Ergonomic shape for daily, long-term use.
Intelligent system to recover the last staple. You do not have to throw it anymore, because the lever's spring can be deflected without activating the staple head. Just pull the lever slightly to the back of the tacker, close it near the stapler body and secure it. Save on staples and take up less space when storing!
ATTENTION! The stapler will pull the staples in a row only if you release the actuator lever all the way. When the lever (handle) is fully released, a metallic click will be heard. Only then will the stapler be fed to the next staple and be ready for the next pull. If the lever is released only halfway, the stroke of the pusher in the staple magazine will not be complete and the stapler will pull empty.
Special shape of the tip of the stapler head, at an angle of 45⁰, to easily fix cables in corners with 90⁰ angles, hinges or in places where other staples would have limited access.
Guide for stretching and straightening cables.
Easy loading through the bottom of the stapler.
All moving parts are attached to the stapler body - you can't lose them!
The tacker PRO R36E stapler is made entirely of metal, with gray handle protection.
Uses divergent semi-round staples, in the form of a "U":
Galvanized - Rapid 36/10, 36/12 and 36/14 - staples color cod: gray
White laminates - Rapid 36/10, 36/12 and 36/14 - staples color cod: gray
- For cable staple Rapid 36 (10 -14 mm)
- For 6 mm cable
- 40% easier to operate thanks to a patented easy to squeeze trigger with 3-step force adjuster.
- All-steel casing and wear parts inside
- Smooth functioning loading system and recoilless mechanism
- Ergonomic handle with lock function for easy storage
- Made in Sweden
- 5 year guarantee
- Dimensions: 37 x 112 x 183 mm
- Adjustable force: yes
- Cable staple type: 36
- Cable staple height: max. 14 mm
- Weight: 900 g
Staple Material: Galvanizated
Staple shape: U
Staple height: 10mm,12mm,14mm
Type of staple: 36
Staple guns material: Metalic
Produced: Made in Sweden
Consumables and accessories
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.