DYMO industrial, All purpose vinyl labels, 12mm x 5.5m, white on blue, are designed to meet your general identification needs. These labels were designed for maximum durability and can adhere to all surfaces. These blue labels can help improve instant recognition for warning and safety messages, patch panels, breaker boxes, etc DYMO ID1 industrial, all purpose vinyl labels are great for use both in and outdoors and are perfect for color coding applications. Can be used in direct sunlight.
- Easy-to-peel split back design makes applying labels quick and easy
- Thermal transfer printing technology – label text won’t smudge, smear or fade
- Wide range of colors that fit with OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards to enhance workplace communication and safety
- Moisture, chemical and UV resistance makes vinyl ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- UL recognized as a component to UL 969
- Temperature Rating: -40°C to 60°C
- Dimensions: 12mm x 5.5m (1/2" x 18') and are printed with white text on a blue background, making them easy to read!
Type of label printing: Thermal transfer
Text Color/Support color: White/Blue
Tape width: 12mm
Tape length: 5,5m
Tape material: Vinyl
Label type: Adhesive tape
- Assets & Barcoding: Keep everything in its place or make it trackable. With DYMO labels, you can easily tag your inventory, supplies and more.
- Networking Components: Labeling connectivity components isn't rocket science, but it can be time consuming. See how time saving features from DYMO can make your labeling life a little bit easier.
- Materials Management: From certification to calibration and quality hold labels, DYMO offers a wide variety of label types and colors to meet your facility’s needs.
Works with: Dymo ILP219, Dymo 1000, Dymo 3000, Dymo Rhino Pro5000, Grafoplast Ego1, 3M PL100, 3M PL150, 3M PL200, 3M PL300, Dymo Rhino 4200, Dymo Rhino 5200, Dymo Rhino 6000