Clothing Iron-On labels 12mm x 2m, red/white, you can print quickly if you have chosen this product.
Following the instructions below will ensure that your labels will remain permanently attached:
• set the iron on dry mode (without steam!), At a temperature of 130 to 170 degrees;
• peel off a label and place it on the clothes exactly where you want them to stay;
• put the iron over the label and press for 10-15 seconds, without moving the iron;
• let the label cool for a few seconds, then repeat the operation twice more;
• after cooling, check that the label has adhered completely.
For materials that are more sensitive to high temperatures, use a thin piece of cotton material that you apply over the label; only then press with the iron.
Dymo Letratag Iron-On label tape is the only ribbon that is printed with the ribbon in a Dymo Letratag machine. The label and the tape come in the same box.
Dymo Letratag Iron-On compatible labels print by heat transfer!
Dymo LetraTag Iron-On compatible clothing labels that adhere to a wide variety of materials and textures, including clothing, towels and backpacks. A sustainable alternative that can replace sewn labels.
Works with the whole series of Letratag printers: Dymo LetraTag 100T, Dymo LetraTag 100H, Dymo LetraTag XR, Dymo LetraTag XM, Dymo LetraTag Plus, Dymo LetraTag QX50
- Label printing type: Heat transfer
- Text Color: red
- Tape Color: white
- Bandwidth: 12mm
- Band length: 2m
- Band material: Nylon
- Default size: No.
- Label fixing type: thermic adhesive tape