Start kit Dymo LabelManager 160 contains labeling machine/thermal printer Dymo Labelmanager 160 (made in China) and 3 original tapes D1 12 mm x 7 m, black/white (code 45013) made in Belgium, delivered in a recycled cardboard box in proportion of over 80%.
Plastic casettes are made of 100% recycled plastic and the label tape of 35% recycled plastic.
Why recycled cardboard and plastic?
The sustainability of Newell brands is built on 8 philosophies that align with the 3 sustainable pillars: people, planet and profit. Newell, through its inclusive brands DYMO sees the decisions in terms of sustainability to ensure that it balances the goal with the profit.
Newell realizes that sustainability does not have an end point, but is a journey of responsibility, transparency and accountability.
The sustainable journey of Newell brands is something that involves employees, suppliers, distributors and customers.
Dymo turns green in 2021!
- Paper labels are FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified - search for their logo and insert here
Dymo is involved in maximizing efficiency. One label – one time!
- Casettes are made of 100% recycled materials
- Cardboard packaging of Dymo products is made of recycled materials> 80%
- Blisters are made of 65% recycled materials
Durable labels are made from recyclable materials!
Printing labels without toner or ink cartridges => less waste!
More than 40% of Dymo products use water-based solvents in the manufacturing process!
Dymo products do not contain bisphenols! (BPA free)
The DYMO LabelManager 160 printer has a large display that allows you to view the label before printing. Label tapes can be customized with the help of 5 text sizes, 7 fonts, 8 framing borders and over 100 symbols.
The memory of the DYMO LabelManager 160 is 9 currently used labels. The thermal printer is equipped with easy-to-use navigation keys for quick access to special functions.
The printing method is heat transfer. You don't need cartridges or toners. Less waste!
Why choose a Dymo Label Manager thermal transfer printer?
The constructive characteristics of a DYMO labeling machine include them in the category of high-performance and useful equipment in carrying out daily activities.
The wide range of consumables (label sizes and colors), the ability to preview the label before printing (to be able to correct any editing errors), the ability to store labels, hot keys make these printers very useful tools, even indispensable, in carrying out daily activities.
The intuitive graphical interface, print resolution and DYMO labeling software help create high-speed label printing.
Label templates guide you quickly and easily to the label template you want to create.
• The QWERTY keyboard allows you to enter text quickly
• Shortcuts for text size, bold, italic or underline/border styles, and vertical text for quick formatting of any label
• Large display with label preview function before printing
• 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 framing and underlining borders
• Print on a maximum of 2 lines
• Library with 228 symbols and clip-art images
• Powered by 6 AAA batteries (not included) or AC adapter (sold separately)
• Auto power off function when not in use, maximizes battery life
DYMO LabelManager 160 labeling machine works with Dymo LabelManager Labels (D1)
and Dymo LabelManager Labels (D1) Durable
, with widths of 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm
Protect your investment in equipment using only original DYMO consumables!
The use of compatible consumables shortens the life of the equipment and leads to the loss of the warranty granted by the manufacturer!
- Product type: Labeling machine
- Color: Black
- Industries: Administration, Horeca, Retail, Health, Services
- Printer resolution: 180 dpi
- Printing method: Heat transfer
- Print speed: 20 mm/s
- Keyboard: QWERTY
- Display: Yes
- Drive type: Electronic
- Cutter type: Manual
- Width tapes: 9 and 12 mm
- Labeling Machine Type: Office
- Portable: Yes
- Carrying case: No
- Power supply type: batteries
- Number of batteries: 6
- Length: 203 cm
- Width: 11.8 cm
- Height: 4.9 cm
- Weight: 415 g
The package contains:
Warranty: 2 years.
- Device labeled DYMO LabelManager 160
- DYMO LabelManager D1 original, 12mm x 7m, black / white 45013, S0720530 x 3 pieces
- User manual in Romanian, free download
Printing Type: Thermal transfer
Utilizare: Business,Home & office
Functions: Automatic shutdown,Hot Keys,Mod litere mari,Taste navigare
Weight: 415 g
Resolution (Dpi): 180
Power Supply: Battery
Battery type / number: 6 AAA
Consumables Used: LabelManager Labels (D1),Durable LabelManager (D1) Labels
No printed labels / min: Nu
Applications: General Identification,Retail,HORECA
Range: Label Manager
PROMO Bundle: Yes
Print speed: 20mm/sec
Screen: Monocrom 2.3 inch
Free App: Nu
Text lines No: 2
Cutter Type: Manual
Library Symbols: 228
Vertical writing: Yes
Mirror writing: No
Memory: Last label
Warranty: 2 years
Fonts Type: Normal,Bold,Italic,Underline
Compatible operating systems: No
Maximum label width: 12 mm
Package Contents: Manual de utilizare in limba romana, download gratuit,Aparat etichetat DYMO LM160 si 3 x Banda etichete originala Dymo LM D1 (45013) 12mm x 7m, negru/alb, S0720530