Industrial Label Maker Dymo Rhino 5200, ABC, 19mm rugged, versatile, and packed with time-saving features. Just press a proprietary Dymo Rhino "Hot Key" to automatically size, space and format text for perfect patch panel labels - then press another to print matching cable flags or face plate tabs, without retyping. It's just as easy to print module and fixed-length labels, horizontal and vertical wire wraps and much more.
Access 100+ industry symbols, fractions, and punctuation marks with a few quick keystrokes. Add the optional quick-charging lithium-ion battery for uninterrupted productivity. Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labeling standards
Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” to automatically size, space, and format label text for electrical and patch panels, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications
Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19 mm wide labels – perfect for asset management
Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical-heat-and UV-resistant materials; also prints heat-shrink tubes and non-adhesive labels
Labels up to 77% faster than the competition!
Based on independent testing of Rhino 5200 vs. Panduit PanTher LS8, Brady BMP21, Brother PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels
With the Dymo Rhino 5200 it’s easier than ever to grow your reputation by providing neat, professional-looking installations.
Packed with time-saving features, such as Hot Keys for pre-formatted labels, this industrial label maker is just as heavy duty as the labels it prints, making it perfect for use on cables, wires and pipes. Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A standards, it is designed for professional installers in real-world jobsite conditions.
The Rhino 5200 portable printer is the ideal label printer for datacomm, electrical, audio/visual, security, MRO, construction and broadcast professionals. It uses easy-peel labels with industrial strength adhesives, available in five materials, giving you confidence in knowing that your labels will stay legible and in place, even in the toughest of conditions.
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards
- “Hot keys” provide automatic label formatting for wires and cables, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed length labeling
- Advanced wrap function automatically selects the right label size and the largest text size, based on cable size or wire gauge
- Quick-Access Symbols key for common datacomm and electrical symbols, including: ohm, ground, phone, data and fax
- Automatically underlines 6’s and 9’s for wire and cable marking
- Separate Save and Recall buttons save time
- Fixed length key automatically centers and prints to your specs
- Prints Bar Code 39 and Code 128
- Prints five text sizes
- Large, backlit 13-character display
- Battery life indicator
- Automatic shut-off extends battery life
- Impact-resistant rubber bumper offers protection from drops and falls
- Requires 6 AA alkaline batteries, not included
- 1 x DYMO Rhino 5200 industrial labeling machine,
- 1 x Industrial labels DYMO ID1 vinyl, 19mm x 5.5m, black/white 18445,
1 x CD-Rom with user manuals in different languages
Product recommended by the Electricians Association of Romania!
Package includes: Rhino Industrial 5200 Label Maker, IND Vinyl Label Cartridge (Black/White, 19 mm), Quick Reference Guide
Warranty Information: 2+1 Years Warranty