DYMO industrial ID1 polyester permanent labels, 12mm x 5.5m, black on metallic silver are specifically designed for staying permanently in place and not breaking down over time, despite the conditions in which you place them. These DYMO Rhino Permanent Polyester metallic silver labels feature a durable construction that far outlasts most labels. The material is designed to resist oils, solvents and chemicals and its extra strong adhesive will keep them permanently in place, even when applied to extremely rough surfaces. These labels are designed to provide you with outstanding sticking and durability. DYMO Rhino polyester metallic silver labels have glossier finish and feature a strong adhesive for flat and clean surface.
- “Easy Peel” for trouble-free application
- Thermal transfer printing technology – no ink or toner required
- The powerful adhesive is permanent for when you want a label to stay put indefinitely
- They adhere to most clean, flat surfaces – including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass – and feature easy-peel backing for trouble-free application
- UV-resistant, allowing them to hold up in spite of the damaging effects of the sun and resist fading
- Continuous tapes and ribbon are in the same cassette
- These D1 tapes measure 12 mm x 5.5 m (1/2” x 18') and are printed with black text on a metallic silver background, making them easy to read!
Type of label printing: Thermal transfer
Tape width: 12mm
Tape length: 5,5m
Tape material: Permanent Polyester
Label type: Adhesive tape
Fast and permanent labeling, reducing the duration of repairs.
- Labeling panels, blocks, faceplates and more. Available in smaller widths that fit most patch panels, blocks and other distribution panels
- Assets & Barcoding - Keep everything in its place or make it trackable. With DYMO labels, you can easily tag your inventory, supplies and more.
- Facilities & MRO - Bins and beams. Tank management. Workplace safety. There's a DYMO label for nearly every task. Browse our selection of items you need to get it done.
- Networking Components - Labeling connectivity components isn't rocket science, but it can be time consuming. See how time saving features from DYMO can make your labeling life a little bit easier.
It works with: Dymo ILP219, Dymo 1000, Dymo 3000, Dymo Rhino Pro5000, Grafoplast Ego1, 3M PL100, 3M PL150, 3M PL200, 3M PL300, Dymo Rhino 4200, Dymo Rhino 5200, Dymo Rhino 6000
write a review