Crimp Tool Pass-Through for 6P4C/RJ11 6P6C/RJ12 8P8C/RJ45 fast and accurate for connecting the jacks to data cables, HD video and voice-over applications. Performs a precise, uniform, clean removal of the copper wire when mounting the RJ11/12 and RJ45 sockets.
Crimp fast, easy and high quality RJ45 CAT6 connectors to meet high environmental demands.
Ideal for custom CCTV, security systems and network installations up to 1000 Mbps, 100base-T connection.
The PassThrough crimping clamps cut, strip and crimp RJ45 connectors with Ethernet cables (CAT7, CAT6, CAT5 / 5e) and telephone. Compatible with all screened and non-screened RJ45 and EZ Pass-through RJ45 CAT6 connectors, RJ45 CAT5E connectors and RJ11/12 connectors (not for AMP).
Cutting and stripping is done with much less effort than many other tools of this type.
Thanks to the new technology of front inserting the clamp, the insertion of 8 conductors in the connector is easy and efficient. The transparent body makes it easier to identify the sequence of threads and helps reduce material and time losses.
Crimp pliers are made of durable steel for a long service life and provide more torque during crimping cycles. The powerful assembly at the head of the clamp ensures the visibility of the 360⁰ connector for fixing them on a cable with more than one wire or only one.
The system of protection of the cutting and stripping knives reduces the risk of injury and helps to maintain the clarity of the desolation.
The textured handles reduce the fatigue of the hands and prevent slipping during cutting, stripping and crimping.
Whether you need to upgrade your network or make quick repairs that last, the 6P4C/RJ11 6P6C/RJ12 8P8C/RJ45 Pass Through crimp clamps are the ideal tool for mounting the connectors on the cables.
- High stability and excellent leverage for wiring connections;
- Cut, stripp and crimp the copper wires in the 6P4C/RJ11 6P6C/RJ12 8P8C/RJ45 connectors with a precision mold that provides the support of the 360⁰ connector during the crimping cycle;
- Textured handles offer non-slip grip for increased control and comfort
- Long service life and easy use;
- The extended surface of the contact jaws offers a uniform force for fast and precise crimping;
- Crimping pliers is made of professional quality carbon steel, so it offers an exceptional torque, without bending or deformation;
- The black oxide finish is resistant to rust and corrosion, which makes our section of wire terminals an exceptional complement to your Electronic instruments;
- Besides the crimping functions, it cuts and finishes the wires, giving you, in essence, 3 tools in one;
- Provided with a safety sistem and blade protection.
- Material: carbon steel
- Grip: rubber
- Connectors: 6P4C/RJ11 6P6C/RJ12 8P8C/RJ45
- Length: 220 mm
- Weight: 558 g
- Guarantee: 1 years
- Package Included: 1 piece Crimp Tool Pass-Through for 6P4C/RJ11 6P6C/RJ12 8P8C/RJ45