Industrial labeling machine Brother PT-E300VP Kit designed by industry professionals for industry professionals, designed to inspire and ease the work of labeling.
The Brother PT-E300VP is comfortable to use with the large backlit LCD screen.
QWERTY-style keyboard and secure grip for one- or two-handed operation.
Rubber protectors protect this labeling device in the right places without damaging its use.
The most outstanding feature of the Brother PT-E300VP - turn it on quickly, press a few keys, and then print the appropriate label. Labeling smart keys help you navigate and enter a few simple layout parameters for each labeling application so that it fits custom with almost any cable / fiber / wire size, faceplate, patch panel, block drilling or other industrial applications.
The Brother PTE300 features intelligent font-size printing technology that prints clearly formed, high-quality characters that are automatically selected to match the correct label size. This feature helps contractors to comply with the short and long ANSI / EIA / TIA-606 identification format.
The Brother PTE300 uses Brother HGe tapes that are available in an easy-to-load box that contains all the components needed to print a laminate label.
Using an innovative lamination thermal transfer printing engine with intelligent detection technology, the labeling system will make automatic image settings that help print an almost perfect laminated label every time - including the ability to produce UL-recognized labels that are resistant to discoloration, abrasion, extreme temperatures, severe pain. chemicals and moisture.
The work of the entrepreneur is the best service, quality and performance. Labels are seen as a mark of professionalism, and the PTE300 helps make their work look as good as it works.
Use HGe, TZe and HSe strips with a maximum width of 18 mm.
• Better price for an industrial labeling machine in the Kit variant;
• Quick acces key for smart labeling;
• Designed to help you save time and start printing labels for cables, faceplates, patch panels, and more intuitively without the learning curve or reading user manuals.
• Fast pre-printing of labels for a project by automatically incrementing a number and / or letter, individually or simultaneously;
• Prints label strips with a width between 3.5 mm and 18 mm;
• The new font sizing technology allows the printing of more clearly formed and legible characters on an 18 mm wide label, ideal for complying with the ANSI / EIA / TIA-606 short and long identification format;
• Easy-to-use labeling solution;
• Comfortable grip design for one or two hand operation;
• Large backlit display with QWERTY keyboard that helps print labels as simple as sending text messages or sending a message;
• The larger backlit LCD display shows all label layout settings at a glance, including the label application icons and print preview to see what the label will look like before printing.
• Reliability based on a long history of manufacturing high quality and reliable products;
• Uses HGe and TZe tapes that provide adhesive and color options for virtually any labeling application;
• Prints laminated labels;
• Innovative technology automatically prints and laminates the label, encapsulating the print between two layers of protection for added durability and resistance to harsh conditions such as abrasion, extreme temperatures, chemicals and moisture, plus giving the label a superior finish;
• Prints on heat-shrinkable tubes;
• Compatible with the new line of smear-resistant HSe heat-shrinkable tubes for marking cables, optical fibers and wires;
• Simplified thermal transfer printing;
• UL recognized labels;
• All label components and printed images for certain Brother industrial grade tapes have been tested by Underwriters Laboratories, and the printed laminated label is a UL-certified component;
The kit contains: Brother P-Touch PT-E300VP labeled device, 1 x original Brother P-Touch Tze-S641 tape, 18 mm x 8 m, black/yellow, Li-ion battery (BA-E001) 7.2V (1850mAh, 14Wh), USB cable, AC adapter (AD-E001A), rigid black plastic briefcase, printed guides, black lanier.
Product type: label maker
Print type: Heat transfer
Hot Keys: YES
Automatic closing system: YES
Power supply: battery
Battery type: Li-Ion
230V mains adapter: YES
Print resolution (Dpi): 180
Print speed: 20 mm/s
Maximum label width: 18 mm
Maximum print width: 15.8 mm
Consumables: HGe, TZe, HSe, STe
Barcode: Code39, Code128, ITF (I-2/5), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, GS1-128 (UCC / EAN-128), Codabar (NW-7)
Dimensions without briefcase (W x H x H): 134 mm x 221 mm x 69 mm
Weight (without battery and cassette): 750 g
Working temperature: 10⁰C - 35⁰C
Warranty: 2 years
Printing Type: Thermal transfer
Functions: Buton ON/OFF,Portabil,Light screen,Automatic shutdown,Coduri de Bare,Mod litere mari
Package Contents: Aparat etichetat Brother P-Touch PT-E300VP, 1 x banda originala Brother P-Touch Tze-S641, 18 mm x 8 m, negru/galben, acumulator Li-ion (BA-E001) 7.2V (1850mAh, 14Wh), cablu USB, adaptor de curent alte
Resolution (Dpi): 180 x 360
Power Supply: Accumulator
Battery type / number: Nu
Consumables Used: Etichete Brother Tze
Applications: Administratie,General Identification,Mesaje de Avertizare,5S Visual Identification,Assets,Distributie,Barcoding,Cables & Wires,Facilities & MRO,Productie
PROMO Bundle: Yes
Maximum label width: 24 mm
Print speed: 20-30mm/sec
Screen: Backlit LCD
Free App: Da
Text lines No: 5
Cutter Type: Automated
Vertical writing: Yes
Mirror writing: Yes
Memory: 6 MB,* Unlimited when connected to PC or MAC
Warranty: 2 years
Fonts Type: Normal,Toate existente in stoftul actualizat,Bold,Italic,Underline
Compatible operating systems: Windows 7 or later,Mac OS X v10.4 or later
BHPTE300VPYJ1 User guide
Data sheet BHPTE300VPYJ1
Consumables and accessories
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.