- 100mm (3.94") long adjustable wrench with soft grip handle
- Accurately machined thin 2mm jaws
- Fits where a standard adjustable wrench won't
- Maximum jaw opening: 24mm (.94"), Jaw depth: 16mm (.63")
- Made from tough chrome vanadium steel
How many times have you needed to tighten or loosen a jam nut, coaxial or BNC connector, adjust a bicycle cable, or a similar task, and your standard adjustable wrench was just too wide?
This is a unique slim jaw adjustable wrench from Japan. The jaws of this adjustable wrench are only 2mm thick and can be used for a variety of specialized uses. Those uses include BNC and coaxial cable connectors, caster nuts, bicycles, automotive, and other applications where thin nuts are used or space is limited. This wrench will fit in those tight spaces where a standard adjustable wrench will not work. Because of the thin jaws these are for light duty use only. PLEASE NOTE: The chain showing in one of Amazon's library photos is not included with the wrench and is for illustrative purposes to give you an idea of how this can be carried.
Material: Otel carbon,Elastomer
Overall length: 100mm
Maximum diameter: 24mm
Protection working under voltage: Nu
Package Contents: Cheie reglabila ENGINEER TWM-08, 24mm, 110mm lungime, Slim & Smart, fabricat in Japonia
- The products found on the site www.sancogrup.ro are present and on public procurement SICAP platform, under the registration of the CPV concerned;
- You have chosen a product or service from nooastra offer, you want to purchase and is not available in the SICAP? Contact us to publish;
- Payment can be made by OP, before delivery at our treasury accounts in the 24-30 days of the month.